Dreams of Things to Come

Thoughts I had during my de-stressing run:
1. Outsoles that split from the bottoms of trail runners mean that the shoes suck, I don't care how fancy and well reviewed the brand might be.
2. Wilting sunflowers and pumpkins that suddenly appear mean that Fall is a-comin'.
3. If your baby lost a pacifier on the sidewalk in a neighborhood full of dogs, would it really ever be worth rescuing?
4. Pink scooter + pink capris + pink leather riding jacket + pink helmet = waaaay too much pink.
5. Guys with long legs who pass me while running really suck.
6. If you interview a person and tell them you will call them next week, you shouldn't wait till Friday of next week. If that. Cuz they'll be unproductive and sit around then have to go for a de-stressing run.

Comments

Robert said…
#5 - That is why I don't jog. I am considerate.