Mojitos on the Line!



As you can see from above, big day of frisbee on Saturday = Spring Tourney in Naperville/Plainfield. The polo grounds are just lovely especially after the crappy weather and the rock hard fields in the city. Our team lost the 1st game pretty badly, but the team we were playing had lots of veterans and just handled around our zone way too easily. The next 2 games were much better and competitive as well as a good stage for season loss vindication. So we were 2-1 which ain't shabby. Sadly, I started on the refreshing mojitos a bit too early and was a little tipsy during the 3rd game. Oops. I do mix a tasty drink at 7:30 am however. Just for the record.
I wound up making a second batch of brownies (cheesecake brownies with cranberries and almonds) as well as those aforementioned pineapple-coconut cookies. That picture above is Chad having a go at his requested treats.
I have more/better pics on the other computer that I'll prolly add in later and here are links from my teammates for more tourney/spring league photos. I sure do make funny faces when I'm playing frisbee....
Brianna's Picasa Frisbee Album
Royer's Spring Tourney Photos

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look at those beautiful fields. The brownies were great. Thanks again.

Still a rookie - need to learn that tourneys are about pacing.
Anonymous said…
Interesting to know.